Treejack website was really helpful to get some insight about testing. I tried demo for every test and also tried their study. I think the testing that will be useful for my app will be optimal sorting (Card sorting) as i think on the homepage of my website there are lot of options to click from so a user might get confuse. And it will also help me to know where people think content should be. It will give me insight how people expect the content to be organised. It is very easy and requires very less time to design and launch. Optimal Sort extracts valuable, usable insights from your card sorting knowledge. Identify popular classes with detailed and vivid visualisations at a glance, and use this knowledge to endorse improvements and suggestions in design. I was also think of conducting Qualitative research(usability testing). This is because in qualitative research we can see the user in person and capture the results without distraction. For example when i took the card sorting demo it only took me 2 mins to complete both task but that wouldn’t be the case if my parents were taking the test instead of me. It would have taken much more. So younger people will take less time to find their way out if they are lost somewhere on the app but it will take longer for elder people to do so. Usability testing can be conducted online as well as in-person. In usability research, the aim is to learn how actual users communicate with the website and make improvements based on the findings.